Saturday

[18.12.22.11.14]

spending amazing Saturday with your company inside my head
first of all, thanks for making my day,
existing here and there, same time nowhere at all
i stay focused and read my thoughts out loud
in this way, keeping you close is not so hard
and i let you bloom and i let you flow
in my head, there´s no limit to grow
so spelling my words and cooling my tea
i still have cookies for you too my dear
all about giving the space and freedom
independence and unconditional love,
even though i´m not sure how to call it,
the thing keeps me pure,
my vision better for the truth and existance,
and so i hear a friend of mine say:
"you´re not always confident,
for the very first time i see you being sure."
it might take time, it might take a day
so far i´ll keep growing
as far i know what am i longing for

but i know.
not confident again, but pretty sure,
you´re in my veins too,
you fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment